- Nimble Storage has created the industry's only flash-optimized storage architecture designed to leverage the best of flash performance and the price/capacity of high-capacity hard disk drives, and to provide unmatched data management functionality.
- Imation’s Nexsan SAN storage arrays deliver the smallest footprint with up to 60 disks in 4U of rack space while consuming 85% less power when idle. Their NST-Series delivers a hybrid of solid-state and spinning disk for iSCSI and NAS to meet the most intensive application requirements like server and desktop virtualization, databases and more.
- Fast, reliable back up and restoration of files and folders. All Unitrends appliances use disk-to-disk technology to provide greater speed and reliability than tape-based systems.Rapid system restoration. Unitrends pioneered BareMetal restoration of entire failed servers, putting mission-critical systems back in business in as little as one hour instead of several days. Offsite disaster recovery protection
A network-attached storage (NAS) appliance that is purpose-built to provide online data access, massive scalability, and reliable protection for unstructured, fixed data. Lowest TCO.
- Large-scale, long-term storage and archive solutions utilizing automated tape libraries and disk systems will protect your data efficiently and securely.
- IBM FlashSystem 840 is data center-optimized to enable organizations to strategically harness the value of stored data. By providing flexible capacity and extreme performance for the most demanding enterprise-class applications, including OLTP and OLAP databases, virtual desktop infrastructures, technical-computing applications and cloud-scale environments, FlashSystem 840 delivers a competitive advantage for the modern enterprise.
- Fujifilm’s new deep storage solution. Dternity’s ease-of-use and empowered workflow allow organizations to focus on managing their data, as opposed to becoming encumbered by it. Provides both on-site and online peace of mind for the preservation and protection of your data.