- Backup to a local appliance (ease of full recovery) and send second copy to the cloud
- Back to the Cloud – ideal for smaller operations
Unitrends Cloud is a disaster recovery and business continuity offering that takes the capabilities of their Recovery-Series and Unitrends Enterprise Backup backup products and enhances them with cloud capabilities.
You get the recovery and recovery assurance technologies you’ve come to expect from their appliances—including granular archiving, Windows physical and guest operating system (GOS) level instant recovery and recovery assurance via auditing, and virtual hypervisor instant recovery and recovery assurance via ReliableDR—and then empowers your appliance with these capabilities and more in our Unitrends Cloud.
Unitrends Cloud is available in three editions:
- No Limits Cloud
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS.)
All of our cloud offerings offer the following features:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership with no second site capital expense.
- Advanced WAN Optimization
- Integrated local archiving
- AES-256 Encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest.
- Superior ease of use.
- Rapid deployment
- Excellent customer support.