Dternity Archive Media is produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles using Fujifilm’s core NANOCUBIC technology for a thin and uniformly coated magnetic layer. Using innovative and proprietary technology, Dternity Archive Media provides organizations with the highest capacity per cartridge possible in the tape storage marketplace.
Additionally, Barium Ferrite’s perpendicularly magnetized and oxidized particles dramatically reduce data deterioration over time, resulting in superior performance and longer archival life (over 30 years).
A fraction of the cost of less-reliable HDD’s, there is no more affordable way to store your data for the long-term than with Dternity Archive Media.
- High capacity and amazing transfer rates
- Capacity: 6.25TB (Compressed) / 2.5TB (Native)
- Dual partitioning capability
- LTFS feature in LTFS enabled drives & systems
- Transfer speed: 400MB/second (Compressed); 160MB/second (Native)
- Enhanced durability
- Encrypted for security