Looking for that perfect SAN? Is there such a solution?
Consider The Nexsan E-Series V storage arrays and expansion units offer mid-size organizations affordable enterprise-level Fibre Channel, SAS and/or iSCSI SAN storage used for a variety of capacity-optimized and performance-driven applications.
Each can be easily expanded with additional capacity by adding the corresponding expansion unit: E60XV, E48XV, E32XV, or E18XV.
For larger organizations, E-Series V is a versatile SAN or DAS solution to stay ahead of the enormous data growth, demanding workloads, and high resiliency requirements in media & entertainment, government, healthcare, HPC, financial, surveillance and service provider sectors.
E-Series V systems exceed the most stringent reliability demands, leveraging an innovative mechanical design including Cool Drive Technology™ and antivibration design that significantly reduce heat and vibration in the unit while improving system reliability and performance. The reliability of E-Series V is qualified through extensive stress testing before shipment. Array-based snaps and asynchronous replication extend E-Series V data protection capabilities.
• Reliability – featuring Anti-vibration design and Cool Drive Technology™
• Availability – using Active Drawer Technology™ and redundant hot swappable active components
• Density – up to 60 drives in 4U
• High Performance – utilizes Imation’s latest multi RAID engine controller technology
• Energy Efficient – delivering up to 87% reduction in power while lowering your cooling needs through the use of AutoMAID™
• Flexible Connectivity – connecting via SAS, Fibre Channel or iSCSI
• Easy to Manage – remotely managing one or many systems within a single, intuitive GUI.
Available from Sunstar Company, Inc. Contact us and let us help you with your storage needs. We will gladly prepare a quote per your requirement.
Please call (800) 663.-5523 or (310) 330-2900 or contact us online
|System Form Factor||2U 18 drives||2U 32 drives **||4U 48 drives||4U 60 drives|
|Capacity (Max. per shelf)||144TB||38.4TB||384TB||480TB|
|Max. Number of Drives||54||32||144||180|
|Raw Storage (Max)||432TB||115.2TB||1152TB||1440TB|
|Drive Types||7.2K NL-SAS, 10K SAS, 15K SAS, SSD ( ** 2½ drives only)|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 1+0, 4, 5, 6|
|Network Protocols||1GbE/10GbE iSCSI 8Gb or 16Gb Fibre Channel 6GB SAS|