- Deploy new applications and capabilities faster
- Provide more agile and scalable infrastructure
- Increase application performance and predictability
- Enable automation and end-user self-service
- Raise operational efficiency and reduce cost
- Call (800) 663-5523 for more information / quote
5th Generation Scale-Up and Scale-Out All-Flash Array
Kaminario K2 All-Flash Array delivers consistently high performance combined with cost effectiveness and capacity efficiency no matter what the platform or workload.
Learn how K2 can help make all of your IT deployments perform better and at a significantly lower effective cost than other storage architectures.
The Most Cost Effective All-Flash Enterprise Storage. The Only All-Flash Array that…
- Scales Right: Does BOTH Scale-Up and Scale-Out
- Globally adapts to applications block-size
- Supports global inline selective deduplication
- Allows to mix & match Controllers and SSDs
- Has highest capacity utilization (87.5% with K-RAID™) and highest density (up to 64 TB/U)
The K2 has true Scale-Out architecture with data and metadata distributed across all the nodes and all the SSDs in the system. With built in self-healing high availability and automated data protection K2 consistently delivers low latency, high throughput, and excellent IOPS performance needed by IT.
Scalability Cost Effectiveness Performance Capacity Efficiency Ease of management Security Availability Resiliency
- Find out how a K2 array can help you deliver consistent Oracle performance while significantly reducing storage costs.
- Find out how an affordable K2 array can keep SQL Server performing even with demanding mixed workloads.
- Find out how deploying VDI on a K2 All-Flash Array can ensure that users get the responsive desktops they need.
- Find out how K2’s advanced technologies and capabilities can keep your virtual servers running at their peak.
- Big Data places significant demands on storage infrastructure, far beyond those seen from production databases or virtual servers and desktops. K2 can scale up and out; meet those demands with ease, letting you use a single array infrastructure for both big data analytics and production systems.
Nimble Storage is redefining the storage market with its Adaptive Flash platform. Nimble’s flash storage solutions enable the consolidation of all workloads and eliminate storage silos by providing enterprises with significant improvements in application performance and storage capacity. Delivering superior data protection, while simplifying business operations and lowering costs. The patented Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout (CASL) architecture and InfoSight, an automated cloud-based management and support system that maintains storage system peak health
The CS700 Series array can handle a variety of performance-intensive enterprise workloads, such as large-scale VDI deployments and high transaction-volume databases, as well as other performance intensive server virtualization workloads such as Microsoft Exchange. The new All-Flash Shelf provides the flexibility to scale flash gradually up to 16 TBs per node, or 64 TBs in a 4-node scale-out cluster, delivering industry leading flash densities. These new products are able to deliver leading performance by leveraging CASL, a CPU-driven architecture that eliminates the dependence on disk spindles
Ideal for Medium to Large Businesses
- Higher Performance and Data Protection
- Dual Controllers
- Multi-Site Replication
- High Value, Expand as Needed
Drives SSD Performance 500,000 IOPs Scalability Up to 1 PB Availability Dual Controllers Savings Maximum Support Lifetime
Ideal for Small to Medium Businesses
- High Performance and Data Protection
- Dual Controllers
- Multi-Site Replication
- High Value, Upgradable to iSAN® 5000 Series
Drives SSD Performance 300,000 IOPs Scalability Up to 720 TB Availability Dual Controllers Savings Maximum Support Lifetime
RDI-SSD-240GA 240GB SATA SSD, 2.5″
RDI-SSD-480GA 480GB SATA SSD, 2.5″
RDI-SSD-1TA 1TB SATA SSD, 2.5″
RDI-SSD-400GA 400GB SAS SSD
RDI-SSD-800GA 800GB SAS SSD (High Write Performance),
For your business to gain actionable insight from data and transform it into competitive advantage, your data driven applications must operate at high availability and peak performance. IBM flash delivers extreme performance to derive measurable economic value across the data architecture – servers, software, applications and storage. IBM offers a comprehensive flash portfolio with the IBM FlashSystem™ family, richly featured software defined flash solutions, as well as flash optimized XIV, Storwize V7000, and DS8000 storage.
Storage with SSD Capabilities
Nimble Storage’s Adaptive Flash platform is the first storage solution to eliminate the flash performance and capacity tradeoff.
- Flexible scaling of storage resources to satisfy the changing demands of business-critical applications
- Five times greater performance and capacity density than legacy storage systems
- Up to a 75% reduction in data footprint, and a 10x reduction in datacenter rack space
- Non-disruptive and independent scaling of performance and capacity, within a single array or a cluster
- As many as 90 days of hourly snapshots on a single array
- WAN-efficient replication of snapshot data for disaster recovery
- Peak storage health driven by powerful data sciences
- Greater than five nines system uptime
Nimble Storage CS-Series arrays are the building blocks of the Adaptive Flash platform. Nimble arrays deliver performance and capacity efficiency, seamless scalability and clustering, and feature integrated data protection, data sciences-based management, and support.
- The CS210 and CS215 provide value and performance for small to medium-sized IT organizations or remote offices, for workloads such as Microsoft Exchange and VDI.
- The CS300 is ideal for midsize IT organizations or distributed sites of larger organizations. It offers the best capacity per $ for workloads like Microsoft applications, VDI, or virtual server consolidation. The CS300 delivers 1.6x more IOPS than the CS215.
- The CS500 offers advanced performance for larger-scale deployments or IO-intensive workloads, like larger-scale VDI, and Oracle or SQL Server databases, and provides the best performance and IOPS per $. The CS500 achieves 5x the performance of the CS215.
- The CS700 is designed for consolidating multiple large-scale critical applications with aggressive performance demands. It delivers approximately 7x the IOPS of the CS215.
The Nexsan NST Hybrid Storage system simultaneously supports Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS, SMB and FTP protocols within a single storage operating system leveraging DRAM and SSDs to create a caching tier called FASTier™. With FASTier, Nexsan NST Hybrid Storage System is able to support the most demanding block-level SAN and file-level NAS workloads within one system, effectively solving your SAN versus NAS debate.
- Nexsan NST6000 : Enterprise Classs Unified Hybrid Storage- fully unified, enterprise-class, unified hybrid storage solution that simultaneously supports block and file traffic eliminating the need for organizations to invest in separate SAN and NAS storage systems. The NST6000 unified storage system is the newest member of the NST family, offering new high performance controllers and an expanded front-end FASTier™ caching engine connected to efficient E-Series storage arrays of NL-SAS / Performance SAS drives or to compact NST224X storage enclosures of 2.5″ Performance SAS drives.
- Nexsan NST6000M:Unified Hybrid Metro Storage Cluster is an integrated high availability and disaster recovery solution that extends data replication and failover capability from within a data center to remote sites. The NST6000MC metro storage cluster system is a unified storage system that supports both SAN and NAS protocols while leveraging the power of solid-state storage to accelerate the read performance of the underlying SAS and SATA drives housed in efficient Fibre Channel-connected E-Series storage arrays.
- Nexsan NST5000 : Unified Hybrid Storage for the Mid-Market organizations struggling with storage scalability for extreme data growth, applications with high performance storage requirements and/or the storage bottleneck created by virtualized environments. The NST5000 unified hybrid storage system features FASTier caching acceleration technology that leverages a modest amount for DRAM and SSD to exponentially increase the performance of underlying SAS and SATA spinning disks housed in efficient E-Series storage arrays or in NST224x and NST5100X storage enclosures
- E-Series V : The Nexsan E-Series V is an ultra-reliable, high-density, high performance, efficient storage array that enables lower storage costs, maximum storage uptime, and data storage ROI boosts for your organization. E-Series V systems Consume less than one-third of the power in one-third of the rack space of typical arrays, with up to 240 terabytes of capacity in just 4U and now offers 400% more memory and 50% increased CPU speed over the E-SeriesTM.
Dot Hill solves many of today’s most challenging storage problems – helping IT to improve performance,increase availability, simplify operations, and reduce costs. Dot Hill’s solutions combine breakthrough software with the industry’s most flexible and extensive hardware platform and automated management to deliver best-in-class solutions.
AssuredSAN™ 4000 series: Accelerated MB/s for M&E, HPC, Telecom, Oil & GasThe 4000 SAN Data Storage Arrays are optimized for video streaming, post-production, HPC, and broadcast. NEBS and MIL STD compliant.
- 8Gb/16Gb Fibre Channel
- 6Gb/12Gb SAS
- 1Gb/10Gb iSCSI
AssuredSAN™ Pro 5000 series: ‘Real-time’ automated storage tieringThe 5000 Storage Tiering Solution improves IO performance with advanced features such as Automated Tiered Storage software, Thin Provisioning, SSD read-cache and more.
- 8Gb Fibre Channel
- 10Gb iSCSI
AssuredSAN™ Ultra Series: High-Performance and High-Density SAN StorageThe Ultra Solutions are high-density storage for M&E, HPC, Cloud, and Big Data. High-performance drives deliver 6.4 GB/s performance, with reliability you can count on.
- 8Gb/16Gb Fibre Channel
- 6Gb/12Gb SAS
- 1Gb/10Gb iSCSI
- IBM Storwize V7000 and V7000 Unified : Highly scalable midrange virtual storage designed to consolidate workloads into a single system for simplicity of management, reduced cost, storage efficiency, high performance and high availability.
- IBM Storwize V5000 : Highly flexible, easy to use, virtual storage helps midsized businesses overcome storage challenges with advanced functionality.
- IBM Storwize V3700 : Easy to use, efficient and affordable entry block storage designed for growing data requirements and infrastructure consolidation needs — with capabilities unusual for entry storage.