- Backup to a local appliance (ease of full recovery) and send second copy to the cloud
- Back to the Cloud – ideal for smaller operations
Unitrends Cloud is a disaster recovery and business continuity offering that takes the capabilities of their Recovery-Series and Unitrends Enterprise Backup backup products and enhances them with cloud capabilities.
You get the recovery and recovery assurance technologies you’ve come to expect from their appliances—including granular archiving, Windows physical and guest operating system (GOS) level instant recovery and recovery assurance via auditing, and virtual hypervisor instant recovery and recovery assurance via ReliableDR—and then empowers your appliance with these capabilities and more in our Unitrends Cloud.
Unitrends Cloud is available in three editions:
- No Limits Cloud
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS.)
All of our cloud offerings offer the following features:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership with no second site capital expense.
- Advanced WAN Optimization
- Integrated local archiving
- AES-256 Encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest.
- Superior ease of use.
- Rapid deployment
- Excellent customer support.
- Offload NAS: Data such as photographs, video, medical records, scanned documents, court evidence, reports, experimental results and email messages do not change. Rather than fill expensive primary storage with this data, and then wasting time and media backing it up repeatedly, it is best offloaded onto a data archiving storage system where it will be better protected yet fully available to users and applications.
- Compliance: General-purpose NAS does not always meet demands for corporate compliance or government regulatory compliance. Data archiving storage is more secure than NAS because all files stored on the system are fingerprinted, optionally encrypted, stored in WORM (write once read many times) format, and protected with a lifetime policy, all in a security-hardened storage system with built-in, multi-site key management and full audit logs.
- Cloud: General-purpose NAS does not meet demands storing or sharing sensitive data in a cloud. Multi-tenancy storage that allows a cloud storage provider to service several customers securely. more
For more about archiving contact sales at Sunstar Company: CALL 800.663.5523