Can you afford to loose your data?
None of us wish to loose data, and hopefully we backup our data on a regular basis. For many of us we find that we tend to be backing up the same data time and time again,
Ask yourself the following. How much of your Corporate Data changes be it on a daily, weekly or monthly basis? For many of us not that much?
Surely if we archive this data, data that has not changed in a long time, we should be able to achieve the following:
- Know that we can retrieve this “stagnant” data at any time should we need to review it.
- Free up capacity on our primary storage.
- Reduce the backup.
This applies if you need to archive unstructured data, or just old data that is never looked at, or those “old” emails.
There are a number of offerings to consider from Sunstar Company.
- Archive to disk – a truce archive such as the Nexsan Assureon.
- Archive to disk or tape – Crossroads StrongBox
- Archive email to Barracuda’s Message Archiver (physical appliance) or take advantage of Archive One (software), now a Barracuda Company.
We have experience with all these solutions. Please reach out to us here at Sunstar Company to learn more: Call (800) 663-5523