Unitrends Cloud is a disaster recovery and business continuity offering that takes the capabilities of our Recovery-Series and our Unitrends Enterprise Backup backup products and enhances them with our cloud capabilities.
It means that you get the recovery and recovery assurance technologies you’ve come to expect from our appliances—including granular archiving,
Windows physical and guest operating system (GOS) level instant recovery and recovery assurance via auditing, and virtual hypervisor instant recovery and recovery assurance via Recovery Assurance for vSphere—and then empowers your appliance with these capabilities and more in our Unitrends Cloud.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with no second site capital expense and simplified pricing (based on the size of the on-premise appliance) maximizes your budget dollars.
- Drives lower energy consumption by eliminating large server rooms, saving power consumption and energy cost at your site. Lower carbon footprint and energy consumption helps companies meet green IT initiatives.
- Advanced WAN Optimization (WO) with variable block source deduplication for highly effective use of available WAN bandwidth.
- Integrated local archiving with replication for granular protection and WAN optimization.
- Configurable security options with AES-256 encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest.
- Superior ease of use with integrated granular archiving and Unitrends Cloud offerings integrated into our single-pane-of-glass for management and monitoring.
- Rapid deployment in a matter of minutes with the same replication and archive wizards as Recovery-Series and Unitrends Enterprise Backup on premise appliances.
- Our award-winning crazy-committed customer support who leads the industry with 98% customer satisfaction.
No Limits Cloud
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Cloud
To learn more call (800) 663-5523
Backup is usually a routine part of the operation of large businesses, the retrieval of files backed up is called restore. Backup to disk, tape, other media or cloud.
The process of copying files or databases so that they will be preserved in case of equipment failure or other catastrophe.
- Unitrends : Fast, reliable back up and restoration of files and folders. All Unitrends appliances use disk-to-disk technology to provide greater speed and reliability than tape-based systems.
- SpectraLogic : Large-scale, long-term storage and archive solutions utilizing automated tape libraries and disk systems will protect your data efficiently and securely.
- Overland Storage : Long term backup and archiving solutions; tape libraries and VTL offerings.
- Oracle – StorageTek : Oracle’s proven StorageTek tape and library solutions help you manage complexity, control costs, and deliver on service-level agreements
- IBM : The IBM portfolio includes tape drives and libraries that take advantage of LTF along with numerous disk solutions.
- Duracell Cloud Storage: Unlimted backup to the cloud. Duracell cost can cost less than cloud services that offer just a fraction of our 3 in 1 cloud service.