- A $150.00 fee applies to product shipped to our facility for evaluation.
- The approval of any repair waives the $150.00 evaluation fee.
- Standard turn around time is usually 3 to 5 business days on most repairs.
- Expedited repairs can often be returned by the following business day with a priority shipping service.
- All repairs carry a 90 day warranty.
Our repair technicians are factory trained, authorized and certified. We repair legacy type tape drives as well as drives that are currently state of the art. Please ask about our onsite maintenance offers.
We can and have repaired almost ALL tape drives…
We service and repair all stand alone drives, tape autoloaders, and tape libraries. Here is a list of the types and most of the manufactures drives that that we service.
- LTO – all manufacturers
- LTO – Full height and ½ height
- LTO1, LTO2, LTO3,LTO4, LTO5
- T9840, T9940, T10000- all modesl from Storagetek, Oracle, Sun ….
- IBM Entetoprise Drives
- DLT / SDLT tape drives Quantum, Compac
- LTO1, LTO2, LTO3, LTO4 tape drives HP ,IBM, Dell, STK
- DDS-1, DDS-2, DDS-3, DDS-4, etc. HP, Sony, Seagate
- AIT-1, AIT-2, AIT-3, SAIT,- Sony
- Mammoth 1 & 2 ) Exabyte, Sony, HP
- 3480, 3490, 3490E, 3590, 3590E 3590H – 18 Track. 36 Track, 128 track, 256 track and 384 track – Fujitsu, IBM, Overland Data, MP, Hitachi
- 9-Track tape drives – Cipher, M4, Qualstar, Kennedy
- Autoloaders – ADIC,Compac, HP, Dell, IBM, STK etc.
- Tape Libraries IBM, HP, Qualstar, Overland Data, STK Quantum, etc.
Call 800.663.5523 here at Sunstarco.com to learn more