Aim high. Reach to the cloud.
Take your backup and recovery to the next level and ensure your data is always available in the Unitrends No Limits Cloud. Replicate your entire on-premise Recovery-Series appliance for one low price, without crippling your network.
Keep pace with data growth – When backup data scales faster than on-premise infrastructure, many companies still turn to outdated and unreliable tape systems. Upgrade instead to Unitrends No Limits Cloud, a replication target for Recovery-Series appliances. Advanced WAN optimized replication moves deduplicated data to the cloud for faster replication, while in-flight encryption moves data securely.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – Zero capital expense and simplified pricing (based on the size of the on-premise appliance) maximizes your budget dollars.
- Security – Configurable security options with AES-256 encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest.
- Ease of use – Unitrends Cloud Backup and archive integrated into Unitrends single-pane-of-glass for management and monitoring.
- Fast Implementation – Rapid deployment in a matter of minutes with the same replication and archive wizards as the on premise appliance.
- Lower energy consumption – Eliminates large server rooms, saving power consumption and energy cost at your site. Lower carbon footprint and energy consumption helps companies meet green IT initiatives.
- Agility and scalability – No Limits Cloud dynamically scales to the size of the on premise appliance. Metered options can scale in 250GB increments on the fly
When downtime isn’t an option, ensure business continuity with Unitrends DRaaS
Unitrends DRaaS is a white-glove service that ensures your business is “Always On,” even in the event of disaster. Industry-first disaster recovery assurance as a service, available with the ReliableDR add-on, provides automated testing and certification of Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs). And unlike managing your own secondary site, Unitrends DRaaS eliminates the cost of an off-premise location, infrastructure, and personnel by providing a warm standby environment for your business in the secure No Limits Cloud. Plus, Unitrends DRaaS guarantees a Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of less than one hour.
Unitrends DRaaS Annual or Monthly Recurring Subscription service includes:
- On-Premise Appliance with Archiving – sized to meet local backup, recovery, and immediate retention needs, plus local archiving.
- No Limits Unitrends Cloud – Second site replication of the protected capacity of the on-premise appliance in the Unitrends Cloud.
- Managed DRaaS White Glove Service – Unitrends disaster recovery experts to help you recover your IT infrastructure and provide business continuity in the event of disaster.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Managed Support – Our team is “always on,” ready to help your business whenever a disaster may occur.
Annual or monthly subscription rates
- On-premise Recovery-Series appliance (ranging from 1TB to 97TB) option for fast recovery of physical servers and virtual machines. (Already have a Unitrends appliance? Contact Sales to add a seamless Unitrends DRaaS subscription.)
- Installation and cloud seeding services.
- Unitrends unique archiving hardware and software capability.
- No Limits Cloud with redundant storage– continuous replication in the cloud that mirrors the on-premise appliance.
- Optional Reliable DR add-on DR testing, governance, and compliance.
- Next business day shipment of replacement in the event of a hardware failure.
- Simple trade-in to upgrade to higher storage tiers and appliance replacements.
The easy solution for archiving from your Unitrends appliance to third party public clouds, like Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Recommended for small businesses, and for larger businesses who want to archive a smaller subset of their data to third-party public cloud storage.*
- Remove the burden of managing rotational media.
- Archive from multiple source locations.
- Choose specific backups for archiving or archive them all.
Unparalleled ease of use
Unitrends CloudHook eliminates the complexity associated with using a gateway appliance to reach the cloud, and helps you avoid the headache of managing your own offsite facilities. Simply choose the cloud storage provider that works best for you, and start archiving to the cloud in minutes.
Unitrends CloudHook lets you choose the cloud backup and archiving storage option that’s best for you. Select from popular public cloud storage options like Google, Amazon, and Rackspace.
Seamless Archiving to the Cloud with CloudHook™:Simplify long-term retention without paying for additional hardware, power, and cooling, or the hassle of rotational media. Backup or archive directly to Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage and Rackspace Cloud Files.
Built in Data Reduction. Optimizes performance over low bandwidth, high latency WAN connections, incorporating compression, and local caching to send less data to the cloud archive target.
Assured Security. Delivers government grade encryption for data in transit over the WAN and data at rest on the backup target.
Flexible Retention. Meets compliance standards and long-term retention requirements.
Specialized Features Built for Unitrends Virtual Backup:Rollback Recovery. Optimized for quick and efficient recovery over the WAN from the cloud, Rollback Recovery restores only changes between the existing VM and the backup.
True Forever Incremental Backups. With UVB’s Virtual Full backup mode, after your first backup, you never have to complete any periodic or synthetic full backups again, ensuring the most efficient WAN data transfer to cloud storage.