Library and standalone and dektop TS1140 drives available for shipment today.
New and Refurbished Drives are sold with warranty.
IBM System Storage TS1140 Tape Drive Model E07 (machine type 3592) is the fourth generation of the highly successful IBM 3592 Enterprise Tape Drive.
The IBM 3592 TS1140 Model E07 has a native cartridge capacity of 1.6 TB and 4.8 TB extended.
- Native data rate performance of up to 250 MB/sec (up to 650 MB/sec compressed)
- Uncompressed cartridge formatting of up to 4.0 TB (12.0 TB with 3:1 compression) with the use of IBM Tape Cartridge 3592 Advanced Data (Type C)Dual Fibre Channel interface at 8 Gbps designed to enhance attachment flexibility
- Effective media reuse with capacity to read and write up to N-1 generation media
- Encryption capabilities designed to work with the IBM Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager
- Small form factor to help improve space efficiency of tape infrastructure
- High availability design
- The high reliability of the 3592 tape drive and media is maintained and improved with these features:
The TS1140 is designed to provide up to 4.0 TB uncompressed capacity with the IBM Tape Cartridge 3592 Advanced Data (Type C) media.
|Models||Native cartridge capacity (native/compressed)||Extended|
|TS1120 Model E05||800GB||2.1 TB|
|TS1130 Model E06||1 TB||3 TB|
|TS1140 Model E07||1.6 TB||4.8 TB|