A storage area network (SAN) is a dedicated network that provides access to consolidated, block level data storage. SANs are primarily used to enhance storage devices, such as disk arrays and tape libraries, accessible to servers so that the devices appear like locally attached devices to the operating system. A SAN typically has its own network of storage devices that are generally not accessible through the local area network by other devices.
Call (800) 663-5523 to Learn More
Imation’s Nexsan SAN storage arrays deliver the smallest footprint with up to 60 disks in 4U of rack space while consuming 85% less power when idle. Enterprise-class reliability and leading cost-per-terabyte optimize the SAN storage infrastructure for backup and recovery, bulk storage and much more for traditional, virtual and cloud environments. The Nexsan NST-Series delivers a hybrid of solid-state and spinning disk for iSCSI and NAS to meet the most intensive application requirements like server and desktop virtualization, databases and more. The radical new cost-per-I/O of Nexsan’s Hybrid Storage allows organizations to do more than ever before.
- E-SERIES V : The Nexsan E-Series V is an ultra-reliable, high-density, high performance, efficient storage array that enables lower storage costs, maximum storage uptime, and data storage ROI boosts for your organization. E-Series V systems Consume less than one-third of the power in one-third of the rack space of typical arrays, with up to 240 terabytes of capacity in just 4U and now offers 400% more memory and 50% increased CPU speed over the E-SeriesTM.
- NST-SERIES : The NST-Series Unified Hybrid Storage solutions for NAS and iSCSI features FASTier® acceleration technology which leverages a modest amount of solid-state to exponentially increase the performance of the underlying spinning disks for up to 10X performance over traditional storage. NST6000, NST6000M, NST5000, NST4000
Get convergence, performance and scalability in a compact, fully unified hybrid storage system that can grow with your organization.
The Nexsan NST Hybrid Storage system simultaneously supports Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS, SMB and FTP protocols within a single storage operating system leveraging DRAM and SSDs to create a caching tier called FASTier™. With FASTier, Nexsan NST Hybrid Storage System is able to support the most demanding block-level SAN and file-level NAS workloads within one system, effectively solving your SAN versus NAS debate.
Nimble Storage’s Adaptive Flash platform is the first storage solution to eliminate the flash performance and capacity tradeoff.
- Flexible scaling of storage resources to satisfy the changing demands of business-critical applications
- Five times greater performance and capacity density than legacy storage systems
- Up to a 75% reduction in data footprint, and a 10x reduction in datacenter rack space
- Non-disruptive and independent scaling of performance and capacity, within a single array or a cluster
- As many as 90 days of hourly snapshots on a single array
- WAN-efficient replication of snapshot data for disaster recovery
- Peak storage health driven by powerful data sciences
- Greater than five nines system uptime
Nimble Storage CS-Series arrays are the building blocks of the Adaptive Flash platform. Nimble arrays deliver performance and capacity efficiency, seamless scalability and clustering, and feature integrated data protection, data sciences-based management, and support.
- The CS210 and CS215 provide value and performance for small to medium-sized IT organizations or remote offices, for workloads such as Microsoft Exchange and VDI.
- The CS300 is ideal for midsize IT organizations or distributed sites of larger organizations. It offers the best capacity per $ for workloads like Microsoft applications, VDI, or virtual server consolidation. The CS300 delivers 1.6x more IOPS than the CS215.
- The CS500 offers advanced performance for larger-scale deployments or IO-intensive workloads, like larger-scale VDI, and Oracle or SQL Server databases, and provides the best performance and IOPS per $. The CS500 achieves 5x the performance of the CS215.
- The CS700 is designed for consolidating multiple large-scale critical applications with aggressive performance demands. It delivers approximately 7x the IOPS of the CS215.
Leveraging its proprietary Assured family of storage solutions, Dot Hill solves many of today’s most challenging storage problems – helping IT to improve performance,increase availability, simplify operations, and reduce costs. Dot Hill’s solutions combine breakthrough software with the industry’s most flexible and extensive hardware platform and automated management to deliver best-in-class solutions.
AssuredSAN™ 3000 series: Value and Capacity Storage Solutions
The 3000 Series is ideal for demanding applications such as video post production, surveillance, and VMware environments. Optional DMS software.
- 8Gb Fibre Channel, Hybrid
- 10Gb, 1Gb iSCSI
- 6Gb SAS
AssuredSAN™ 4000 series: Accelerated MB/s for M&E, HPC, Telecom, Oil & Gas
The 4000 SAN Data Storage Arrays are optimized for video streaming, post-production, HPC, and broadcast. NEBS and MIL STD compliant.
- 8Gb/16Gb Fibre Channel
- 6Gb/12Gb SAS
- 1Gb/10Gb iSCSI
AssuredSAN™ Pro 5000 series: ‘Real-time’ automated storage tiering
The 5000 Storage Tiering Solution improves IO performance with advanced features such as Automated Tiered Storage software, Thin Provisioning, SSD read-cache and more.
- 8Gb Fibre Channel
- 10Gb iSCSI
- AssuredSAN™ Ultra Series: High-Performance and High-Density SAN Storage
The Ultra Solutions are high-density storage for M&E, HPC, Cloud, and Big Data. High-performance drives deliver 6.4 GB/s performance, with reliability you can count on.
- 8Gb/16Gb Fibre Channel
- 6Gb/12Gb SAS
- 1Gb/10Gb iSCSI
Organizations of all sizes are spending too much money managing data growth. You need to manage the volume of data while increasing application and storage efficiency. The IBM® Storwize® family can help. Proven benefits include: Benefits of the Storwize family High-performance thin provisioningsimplifies and automates storage deployment for all workloads Real-time Compression stores up to 5 times as much data with no application performance impact1 IP replication reduces remote mirroring costs with innovative network optimization Easy Tier offers up to 3 times better performance with only 5 percent flash storage Advanced GUI reduces storage management effort up to 47 percent Storage virtualization enhances storage you […]
- IBM Storwize V3700 : Easy-to-use, affordable disk storage with advanced capabilities for small and medium businesses IBM Storwize® V3700 is an entry level disk storage system designed with sophisticated capabilities unusual for a system of this class. It offers efficiency and flexibility through built-in thin provisioning and non-disruptive migration of data from existing storage. Built upon the innovative technology in the Storwize family, Storwize V3700 addresses block storage requirements of small and midsize organizations at an affordable price. IBM Storwize V3700 benefits Proven Storwize ease of management, functionality and interoperability Ease of use: The new generation GUI and point-and-click system management capabilities […]
- IBM Storwize V5000 : A highly flexible, easy to use, virtualized storage system that enables midsized organizations to meet the challenges of rapid data growth and limited IT budgets. As an intermediate Storwize family offering, Storwize V5000 enables organizations to consolidate and provide new capabilities to their existing infrastructures. With flexible licensing options, Storwize V5000 makes it easy to deploy complementary solutions, such as IBM ProtecTIER®. IBM Storwize V5000 benefits Proven Storwize ease of management, functionality and interoperability Higher flexibility: Easily customizable with flexible software options Ease of use: Simplifies management with industry-leading graphical user interface IBM Easy Tier®: Helps […]
- IBM Storwize V7000 & Storwize V7000 Unified Disk Systems : Easy-to-use innovative disk storage systems Members of the IBM Storwize® family, IBM Storwize V7000 and Storwize V7000 Unified are virtualized software defined storage systems designed to consolidate workloads into a single storage system for simplicity of management, reduced cost, highly scalable capacity, performance and high availability. These systems offer improved efficiency and flexibility through built-in flash storage optimization, thin provisioning and non-disruptive migration from existing storage. They can also virtualize existing disk systems for a better return on investment. IBM PureFlex™ Systems is the IBM family of expert computing systems, integrating server, […]
- IBM Disk Systems : Disk systems Enterprise DS8000 IBM XIV SONAS Midrange IBM Storwize V7000 and Storwize V7000 Unified IBM Flex System V7000 IBM Storwize V5000 DS5000 DS5020 DCS3700 DCS3860 Entry IBM Storwize V3700 DS3500 Express
- IBM Flash : For your business to gain actionable insight from data and transform it into competitive advantage, your data driven applications must operate at high availability and peak performance. IBM flash delivers extreme performance to derive measurable economic value across the data architecture – servers, software, applications and storage. IBM offers a comprehensive flash portfolio with the IBM FlashSystem™ family, richly featured software defined flash solutions, as well as flash optimized XIV, Storwize V7000, and DS8000 storage. All-flash appliances FlashSystem 840 FlashSystem v840 FlashSystem 820 and FlashSystem 720 FlashSystem 810 and FlashSystem 710